Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New start...

Okay, so here's my new blog.  I wanted somewhere I could honestly discuss the books I've read, and not just the published authors (who I still love), but my new love of the Indie authors!!  So this is the place I will come, besides Goodreads and Amazon, to pay "tribute" to a great book or complain about a bad book.  So, I'll start off with the book I'm reading now.  I haven't finished it, I'm only 1/2 way through it, so I won't be giving a review, but I'll be putting up the cover and plot.  When I've finished, I'll post my thoughts on here, as well as Amazon and Goodreads, for the author.  Please feel free to comment.  And if I'm feeling "froggy", I may also add some of my own work for your reading "pleasure", I hope.  :)
 
Rylie's been bitten.

She's changing.

And now she has three months to find a cure before becoming a werewolf... forever.

Rylie Gresham hates everything about summer camp: the food, the fresh air, the dumb activities, and the other girls in her cabin. But the worst part is probably being bitten by a werewolf. Being a teenager is hard enough, but now she's craving raw flesh and struggles with uncontrollable anger. If she doesn't figure out a way to stop the transformation, then at the end of summer, her life is worse than over. She'll be a monster.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this! And you have to pinky swear to put up some of your own stuff! Seriously! You've seen mine, now show me yours! ;D I'm so glad you started this... we have similar taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love that this font looks so much like your real handwriting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's why I used this font, girl! You know me so well. I may add some of my older stuff, if I ever dig it out of the garage, haha. I haven't had time to dabble in any newer stuff yet...but that's a big yet. I'm getting braver. I have finally mastered my crocheting, I'm attempting my knitting and the writing is my next goal. You'll be the first to know, if you follow this blog. Glad you approve. :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete