Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review for His Mortal Angel by Jinni James

Who knew one night could change life forever? But, witnessing a creature with glowing red eyes kidnap her best friend, definitely qualifies as life altering to Erika Stanton. The stubborn college student vows to find her roommate even if it kills her.

Zaid, an immortal, is roused in the middle of the night by a human woman's nightmares of the rogue he's been tracking. The stubborn mortal insists on poking her nose where it doesn't belong -the middle of an immortal battle. He has no intention of allowing Erika to die trying to find her college roomie, especially after realizing Erika is his soul mate.

Will he be able to help Erika? Or will he lose the only woman he could ever truly love?

My Take:
4 stars

Would I recommend to others:  yes
Appropriate for 14 and under:  no, recommend 16+
Language and sexual content:  both

This is the first book I've read by Jinni, so I went in without knowing what to expect.  I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this book and it was over before I knew it.  I loved the mystery, the danger, the romance, the humor...it all flowed very well.  I really enjoyed the fact that the plot wasn't predictable and the author didn't have to try to hard to get her story out and make it good and worth reading.  I'll definitely be reading more of Jinni's books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment