Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Smash Into You sneak peek and link to buy!

I poured shampoo in my hand and waited for her to turn back around. She did with a little smile, wrapping her arm around my leg. I washed and massaged her head and scalp for so long my own hands were pruny. She moaned with her eyes closed as she rubbed my leg up and down.
"Better?" I asked, moving and rubbing down to her shoulders.
"Yes. Thank you," she groaned. She moved her hand down to my ankle. "You have sexy feet."
I snickered. "Uh…OK."
"I'm serious. You don't believe me?" She smiled, turning a little. "Don't ever wear flip-flops. You'll cause a riot."
SMASH INTO YOU - Available now
http://www.amazon.com/Smash-Into-You-ebook/dp/B00EHH6646/ref=sr_1_16_bnp_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1376513312&sr=8-16&keywords=smash+into+you
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment