Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Touching Smoke Review

Secrets...

Fallon has one. She doesn’t know it, but it will kill her... if she’s caught.

Love...

Isaiah. Her soul mate. Made especially for her. Created especially for her. Designed to be everything she would ever need. But loving him will destroy her.

Betrayal...

Willing to die for her, kill for her, Isaiah must first save her from the monster chasing them — the man that had created them to annihilate the world.

What would you risk for love?
 
My Take:
 
5 Stars!!!!
Recommend to others:  Yes!! Already have!!
14 and Under:  Maybe
Language and Content:  Mild language, no sex
  
Whoa! What an emotional roller coaster ride that was! Whew!

Can I just start by saying that Isaiah is freaking HOT!?!? A man that will take a bullet for you over and over again...throw you onto a motorcycle...growls (yes, I said growls) when someone insults you or hurts you and he gorgeous and tells you his all yours? Um, I'll be the first in line to be with him please!?!?!

I love a book that grabs you at the first and pulls you in, and this did not disappoint. I was sucked in right from the beginning and was literally held hostage for HOURS (I'm writing this review at almost 12:30 am)! I couldn't tear myself away to do anything that needed to be done, lol. I honestly can't get into anything without giving too much away, just know that this book is added to my "favorites" list and that, Airicka...I'm hooked! I've already started your other book and, I was already a fan before having read your books, but now I'm a stalker, haha.
 
Up Next?  I can't help myself....
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this review! Thank you so much sweetie! I am overjoyed that you enjoyed Touching Smoke. I hope you equally enjoy Touching Eternity!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review of a fantastic book that's been written by a wonderful author!

    ReplyDelete