Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tirade Review

Betrayal burns. Death hurts and the clock ticks…

Minutes and hours stretch into days. How long can Sam survive being confined in Hell? I have a plan… a plan with a lot of holes. I need someone who can make up for my weaknesses, someone who possesses the power that I lack. Riley is supposed to be off limits. He’s dangerous, he’s mean and he’s not to be trusted. But I do.

Beelzebub is on a tirade, bent on revenge. I took what he wants and sent him into the flames. I will wear the scars of his punishments forever. But scars don’t scare me anymore.

On my way to free Sam I find my true path, a secret place and new allies. But in Hell nothing is easy… and everything is cruel. The only thing left to do is survive.

My Take:
5 stars

Would I recommend to others:  yes
Appropriate for 14 and under:  maybe
Language and sexual content:  mild on both

So far this one was my favorite of the series! I simply couldn't put it down and the action was pretty much nonstop through the entire thing.

It starts out with Sam being trapped in Hell and Heven living through hell knowing she "left" him there and all the danger she's in now, without him there to protect her. The things that Sam is put through during his residency in Hell are absolutely horrific! And the only thing pulling him through is his Mindbond with Heven. Heven's life isn't much easier as she fights off enemies of her own, all while feeling Sam's pain and imagining the worst for him.

There were SO many things that happened in this book that I couldn't even begin to imagine would happen. It was so fast paced and full of fun and yummy Sam, that I couldn't put it down until I finished it. So, onto the last book now, I can't wait to see what is in store for these characters!

Up Next:
 

1 comment: